Thursday, April 1, 2010

Assignment 1 Personal work 1


This picture shows my best friend on a tractor at Riverside park in Grants Pass. We were out to have some fun and he jumped on the tractor and I thought it was very nice.
You can see the river in the background and other people at the park so I thought it was a nice way to relax and have a little fun.
This tractor looks very old and does not run but that is okay because it is a child attraction, however in this case it is a older person having fun on this tractor which shows you are never to old to have fun.

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done. I really like this moment, which a big compliment since that is what photography is all about. One thing I would suggest is that maybe you could get a little closed next time. Good one.

    ReplyDelete